- Google Opens Universal Analytics For EveryonePosted 57 days ago
- How To Improve Search Traffic With Google+Posted 60 days ago
- Search Photos In Google+Posted 60 days ago
- Google Knowledge Graph PornPosted 60 days ago
- Google Webmaster Tools Now Has Verification DetalisPosted 61 days ago
- Google Accidentally Penalized DiggPosted 61 days ago
- Google: We Penalized BBCPosted 63 days ago
- Google Hires Geoffrey HintonPosted 68 days ago
- Closing Google ReaderPosted 68 days ago
- Google’s Panda Update InfoPosted 68 days ago
10 Of The Best-Looking Contact Forms
The contact form section provided by online entities has become an important part of any virtual business. This particular segment has upgraded its old-school flavourless HTML based designs to the most complex and intriguing of structures. Creativity and beauty have now become frequent when characterizing modern day contact forms. This major change is part of the exponentially growing phenomenon that is the Internet. Analysing 10 of the best-looking contact forms available, you will end up with similar basic elements developed in different directions, especially aspect wise. A vast majority feature maps and other appealing images, which may sometimes be combined with social networking information that is now an important aspect of any individual`s life.
Set in an absolutely random order, here are some of the most appreciated designs available on the internet today.
- Let`s start with Yodaa. It looks amazing and it is has one of the best page layouts you will find while browsing through several websites. The overall feeling is very cheerful and positive, perfectly combining colours with minimalistic structures.
YODAA’s Contact Form
- Another welcoming environment is the one provided by Bert Timmermans. Its simplicity is soothing and will not cause further complications. The entire process is stripped down to the basics.
Bert Timmermans’ Contact Form
- A very simple yet elegant design is available on a personal web page designed by Todd Adams. It has a user friendly “Contact Us” form that is bound to simplify the otherwise tedious process of getting in touch with the team.
Todd Adams’ Contact Form
- One of the coolest designs you will encounter when browsing the internet is Lionways`s post card contact form. It has a classy look that provides all the needed information. It looks like an old envelope and will certainly bring back some memories of simpler times.
Lionway’s Contact Form
- The Marcol is a funny looking contact form that comes with a notebook doodle design. It looks like it was done by hand and afterwards pinned to your monitor with some colourful details. It may seem complicated when you first come across it, but after taking a closer look you will find how easy to use it actually is.
The Marcol Contact Form
- Sand is a real favourite among the online contact forms enthusiasts. It is like no other when it comes to design. It is simple and very appealing. This charming webpage element always puts a smile on ones face.
The Sand Contact Form
- One of the nicest site integrated contact forms is ILoveColors. It uses a torn notebook page as data fields and provides a simple, yet colourful positive look. The main site is in perfect tune with this element, which contributes well to the flow of the entire webpage.
The ILoveColors Contact Form
- A great example of what a perfect contact form should look like is NeilTan`s website. Minimalistic in every aspect, it perfectly combines shades of grey with some red add-ons. It offers a certain high level of security feeling that is very important for the online environment.
NeilTan’s Contact Form
- One of the funniest and most complex contact form structures available is the one provided by Chris Sparrow. It looks like it was cut out of cardboard and delivers a professional touch that is present throughout the entire website.
Chris Sparrow’s Contact Form
- Although having a cartoonish-like look to it, the contact form used by the QWERCITY site is quite complex and hard to create. It has a very catchy design that makes you want to leave a message, perfectly accomplishing its main purpose.
The QWERCITY Contact Form
The online environment is on a constant growing span. Making yourself noticed and attracting visitors can be a very complicated affair and in order to succeed you will need all the right tools to create the perfect end result. Putting together a nice looking contact form can really make a difference if done right.
Post contributed by Carla Gregson, on behalf of DesignContest.com, a crowd sourcing company that utilizes Logo Design Contests to supply unique and affordable designs.