Twitter is a new micro-blogging & social networking tool but many people have become addicted to it very fast. Many people who were using facebook and myspace for years are now jumping into this new tool to connect to their friends & family.
If you are also using twitter here are 52 signs to know if you are twitter addict or not?
1. Get excited when someone follows you on Twitter.
2. Feel the end of the world when twitter gets an outage.
3. Send @ and RT in messages to your friends in emails.
4. Beg your blog readers to follow you on twitter, and then beg your Twitter followers to Retweet the tweet.
5. Post more tweets than blog posts, and turn from full time blogger to full time tweeter.
6. Spend all day on twitter giving yourself the excuse that you are doing great service to your followers, and bunk going to office.
7. Tweet on Twitter more than doing office work.
8. Feel over the Moon and on top of the world when someone Retweet your tweet.
9. Keep searching for your twitter name and your tweets in real time twitter search.
10. Keep refreshing the twitter page every second for new tweets.
11. Include your twitter profile in your Gmail signature instead of your blog.
12. Print your twitter id on business cards.
13. Set Twitter as your browser home page.
14. Add notice in front of office door – “I am on Twitter, Don’t disturb”.
15. Use more than 5 twitter clients.
16. Add your twitter name to Google alerts to know what others are speaking about you.
17. Blog more about twitter applications.
18. Add your status message as “Follow me on twitter” to Gtalk and yahoo messenger.
19. Use Twoogle to search in Google and Twitter.
20. Keep urging your family members to get a twitter account.
21. Follow lot of people on #FollowFriday
22. Introduce yourself to new persons more as a tweeter than as a businessman.
23. Go crazy about twitter and advertise on newspapers, TV and distribute pamphlets to follow you on twitter.
24. Ask your bosses wife to follow you on twitter!
25. Add your twitter id to the nameplate of your house.
26. Keep sending SMS to all your friends to follow you on twitter.
27. Ask questions about Twitter rather than job related queries during interviews.
28. Threaten your wife to get a twitter account and follow you, or warn her of divorce.
29. Only wear dresses with twitter logos.
30. All of your friends’ names start with @.
31. You know what a tweet is and don’t snicker.
32. Your tweeted while your wife gave birth.
33. Your tweeted while giving birth.
34. Your kids have to tweet you to get you to make dinner.
35. Your mom joined Twitter to chat with you.
36. All you want for Christmas is unlimited SMS use on your cell phone.
37. You don’t read emails that aren’t highlighted replies to you.
41. You Twitter before you start the coffee in the morning.
42. You Twitter from your candlelight anniversary dinner that you are celebrating.
43. You Think Your URL Shrinker Is Better Than Someone Else’s.
44. You Get Your News From The Trending Topics.
45. You Actually Hate Someone On Twitter That You Haven’t Met.
46. You Judge People On Their Following/Follower Count.
47. When Twitter Goes Down You Spiral Emotionally.
48. You frown and laugh at people who do not twitter
49. Majority or all of the emails and txts you get are related to twitter.
50. You have a cell phone so that you can tweet through it.
51. You check your tweet followers and status updates more than you check your bank balance, your pockets for stuff and your kitchen for food.
52. You do not ask others for their phone numbers. You ask for their twitter usernames.
Do you think there are some more signs for twitter addicted people? Are you a Twitter Addict? Please do share with us by leaving comments below.