- Google Opens Universal Analytics For EveryonePosted 62 days ago
- How To Improve Search Traffic With Google+Posted 65 days ago
- Search Photos In Google+Posted 65 days ago
- Google Knowledge Graph PornPosted 65 days ago
- Google Webmaster Tools Now Has Verification DetalisPosted 65 days ago
- Google Accidentally Penalized DiggPosted 65 days ago
- Google: We Penalized BBCPosted 67 days ago
- Google Hires Geoffrey HintonPosted 73 days ago
- Closing Google ReaderPosted 73 days ago
- Google’s Panda Update InfoPosted 73 days ago
Top 3 Live Support Plug-ins for WordPress
WordPress is a content management system that is used by millions around the world so there is almost every possible plug-in for the system that you can imagine. One of the things that has become big over the last few years is adding to functionality to your website that allows visitors to get live support. This is something that WordPress has a number of plug-ins for and here are some of the best live support plug-ins out there
- MyLiveChat: MyLiveChat is probably one of the best options out there if you are looking for a live support system for your website as it looks absolutely fantastic and is easy to implement. The plug-in is powered by Cute Chat which is the webs number one live chat software. The plug-in is completely free of charge to install and use and it only takes a few minutes to add to your website. The plug-in does have a paid version available if you are looking for a few more features but the free version if fine for any small time website. The plug-in also has a number of templates available so it really fits in your website.
- ActiveHelper Live Chat: This plug-in has a rating of 5 stars on the WordPress plug-in website and this is for good reason too. This plug-in is probably one of the best live chat support services out there for your website and it allows you to do so much. For example, you can not only offer live support to your visitors but you can also record offline messages, capture visitor date, have a chat queue, track visitors in real time and much more. This is an exceptionally useful plug-in.
- ClickDesk Live Support: This is yet another great WordPress plug-in for Live support services on your website. One of the great features of this plug-in is that it also gives your visitors the option to call your business right from their browser which is always good. There is also support for more than 40 countries too.
Live Support will always be great for your websites visitors and is a great addition to almost any website.